The Board of Directors of Asante Kotoko have reportedly agreed on the organogram of the new management.
The previous management had the Executive Chairman at the top, followed by the CEO and the other management members which included the club’s lawyer, Operation’s Manager, General Manager, etc.
However, under the new management, the structure looks different from the old one.
The Post understands the new structure would have the Board of Directors at the top while new positions that were not part of the previous one have been created to be part of the management.
Below is how the organogram of the club would be.
Board of Directors
- Auditors (External Auditors)
- Technical Manager (Coach)
- Finance/ Administrative Manager
- Finance Manager
- Security Manager
- Administration Manager
- Marketing/ Commercial Manager
- Media and Communications Manager
- Fan Development Manager
- Supporter Relations Manager
- New Fans Recruitment Manager
- Legal Manager and External Lawyers
- First-Team Technical Team
- Second-Team Technical Team
- Medical and Physio Team
As it stands now, the board is not done with the formation of the management as they are still discussing the positions to create.